Experienced Chartered Manager, specialised in humanitarian affairs, stabilisation, elections, security management, and political affairs.
Possesses a strong professional background across a wide range of issues regarding humanitarian, political, conflict and stabilisation leadership and management, advocacy, and programming in fragile, high-risk, and complex environments. Current doctoral candidate, received First Class Honours degree, Masters degrees and diplomas with distinction, an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters, as well as numerous awards for research and academic excellence.
Proven practical experience of managing and leading the delivery of humanitarian, development, human security, civil affairs, and stabilisation interventions in disaster and conflict zones.
Diverse deployed field experience including conflict monitoring in Eastern Ukraine, Ebola response management in Sierra Leone, managing post-conflict programming in Kosovo, election monitoring operations including Ukraine, Kosovo, Turkey, and North Macedonia, as well as humanitarian safety and security management in the refugee crisis in the Mediterranean.
• Professional Doctorate in Policing, Crime & Security (Humanitarian Security)
• Honorary Professor & Doctor of Humane Letters
• MBA in Non-Profit Management
• MSc in Security Sector Management
• MA in Politics and International Relations
• BA (Hons) in Security Consultancy
• Chartered Manager (CMgr)
• Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI)
• Fellow of the Institute of Consulting (FIC)
• Fellow of the Institute of Leadership & Management (FInstLM)
• Fellow of the Chartered International Institute of Security and Crisis Management (FCiiSCM)
• Fellow of the Institute of Civil Protection and Emergency Management (FICPEM)
• Fellow of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (FIIRSM)
• Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health (FRSPH)
• Registered Independent Security Consultant (RISC)
• Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP)
• Registered Risk Practitioner (RRP)
• Diploma in Business Continuity Management (DBCI)
• Ebola Medal for Service in West Africa, UK
• Order of the League of Mercy, UK
• Two UK Royal Humane Society awards for bravery in saving life
• Grand Badge of Honour of the Albanian Red Cross
• Knighthoods and honours in Spain, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Ghana, Uganda, and several other countries